1. How much Levy do you currently use?
2. How many Apprentices do you currently have?
3. What training providers do you use?
4. What Apprenticeship standards do you use?
5. How many IT Apprentices do you have?
6. Who is the best contact for Apprentices?
- We have currently used £932,403.82 of the apprenticeship levy
- We use the following training providers;
- Blackburn College
- Lancaster University
- Lifetime Training Group Limited
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Manchester University
- Nelson & Colne College
- Preston College
- Training 2000
- University of Cumbria
- University of Manchester
- University of Huddersfield
- The apprenticeship standards we use are as per the education providers specification on individual programmes
- There are 7 IT apprentices
- The best contact for apprentices is the Education and Workforce Lead.
How to make a request
Requests for information must be made in writing. Telephone requests cannot be accepted. We accept requests in the form of:
Send your request to:
Freedom of Information Requests
East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
Corporate Offices Building
Royal Blackburn Teaching Hospital
Or email: email@example.com
You must include your full contact details, stating in what format you would like to receive the information.