The Annual General Meeting for East Lancashire Hospitals Trust takes place on Tuesday, 11 October from 3.30pm to 4.30pm.
It will take place via MS Teams and anyone is welcome to join. The link will be made available on this page.
The agenda will be:
• Welcome from the Chairman, Professor Fairhurst
• Minutes from the Annual General Meeting held on 09 September 2021 (for noting)
• Presentation of the Annual Report by Chief Executive, Mr Hodgson
• Future Vision by Chief Executive, Mr Hodgson
• Presentation of the Annual Accounts by Mrs Brown, Executive Director of Finance
• Celebratory Video, Professor Fairhurst
• Questions from the Public
Our last Annual General Meeting was held on:
Thursday 9 September, 2021 at 3pm
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic it was held via a live stream which you can access below:
Download a printable version here.
At the event, we premiered a special video created to mark the efforts of our staff and the support of our local communities throughout the last 12 months. You can watch the video below: